Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 5 portrait for a person

Stand and Deliver framed
We were told to make a new piece for somebody. I made a piece called Stand and Deliver. It was for a teacher I had named Ms. Baum. She was a Chicago Fire fan so I drew her in my cartoon style in a jersey from the team. I wrote definitions and saying that related to her as well.
My craft for this piece was paper and colored pencil.
 My composition for this is the full caricature of the person who inspired this is your central focus, and the other picture is not supposed to draw a lot of attention.
The concept of this picture is based on a favorite teacher of mine. So i took some definitions for things that related to her and also some sayings too and i put a picture of her in my drawing style in the center wearing a Fire jersey because she was a big fan of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment